[PD] gcc export-dynamic error

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 6 20:34:21 CET 2012

I've ben trying to clean out all the "-export-dynamic" flags from makefiles...
I think it as once necessary but is now meaningless and you can just delete
them (presumably they'll be in files like "makefile.in" and "configure.in",
and in the "extra" directory there were several occurrences in just plain
"makefile"s.

cheers
Miller