[PD] Pd -nogui on Raspberry Pi : problem with samplerate

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 6 22:08:21 CET 2012

I think this depends on how oggwrite~ works internally.  Objects ideally
should react to changes in sample rate in real time, since the user can change
the rate after the object has been created.

Unfortunately this isn't even true of the delwrite~ object, whose memory
should be resized dynamically when the sample rate changes and doesn't!

cheers
Miller