[PD] Pd -nogui on Raspberry Pi : problem with samplerate

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:04:45 CET 2012

Hi Miller,

Thanks for your reply. Would this work if I set the samplerate from within
the patch some time after startup ? Or should I start Pd with the proper
sample rate, and then open my patch ? I have no idea how I can do the
later, except in a very inelegant way (make a small patch with a delayed
loadbang that just sends a "pd open patch.pd" message).

Cheers,

Pierre.