[PD] Bug-Report

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Nov 16 13:12:22 CET 2012

On 11/15/2012 10:03 AM, Benjamin Voßler wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Mac OS X 10.8.2 offered a new bug in every Pd Version I tried.
>
> When I try to start Pd it looks like it will run (the icon in the Dock
> bounces up and down as usual), but it breaks up at different points in
> time,
> before it comes to an point where the surface of the program is visual.
>
> Any suggestions?

collect the info to get consistent behaviour.

once you have a set of problems, commit them to the bug-tracker at [1]
(please create one tracker item per problem; include a full
self-contained description for each problem. include your system info
and the exact version of Pd (and 3rd party objects if applicable)))

if you are seeing different things whenever you try to repeat the steps
to trigger a certain behaviour, then i'll suspect your hardware to be
faulty.

fgmsdr
IOhannes

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=55736&atid=478070