[PD] Freezes with Pd-Extended and Jack

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 02:49:13 CET 2012

Hmmm... I can understand now...

Well.. I tried now the version of Jack on kxstudio testing
ppa<https://launchpad.net/~kxstudio-team/+archive/testing>and the
problem is the same... :(

This ppa was install jack2, jackd and jackdfirewire packages on version
1.9.9  but the package libjack-jack2.0 is mantained on version 1.9.8

The next step will be to compile jack packages on version 1.9.9

Ivica, or anyone, you have some information how can I compile that? For
that I need some help.

Regards

--

Esteban Viveros