[PD] is there a kalman filter for pd? (if not I could probably provide one, if I make it :) )

Charles Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:09:40 CET 2012

I think that's a good idea.  I've wanted to do this (another one of those
projects that I couldn't accomplish right now).
I had in mind, noise reduction for recording--given that it only removes
stationary correlated noise, it would be good for scrubbing the noise floor.
Or--did you have in mind something much slower, to clean up the noise in
measurements from a different kind of sensor?
Also, do you want to program it as an external in C, or as an abstraction
in Pd?