[PD] Pd-extended on Windows now has localization support

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Dec 1 02:54:21 CET 2012

You can now use Pd-extended on Windows in many different languages!  I didn't realize this until just now, but the Windows builds of Pd-extended were not including the translations. I fixed that so Pd-extended should include all of the different interface translations on Windows too.  Please test this if you are using a computer in a language other than United States English (there are Canadian and Great Britain localizations as well).

http://puredata.info/downloads/pd-extended/releases/0.43.4

The currently included languages are:

French (100% translated)
Italian (100% translated)
Canadian English (100% translated)
British English (100% translated)
Brazilian Portugeuse (100% translated)
Spanish (100% translated)
Japanese (99% translated)
Mexican Spanish (99% translated)
Catalan (99% translated)
Greek (98% translated)
German (97% translated)
Hungarian (94% translated)
Latvian (89% translated)
Simplified Chinese (87% translated)
Turkish (76% translated)
Traditional Chinese (74% translated)
Czech (73% translated)
Gaelic/Scottish (62% translated)
Dutch (59% translated)
Portugeuse Portugeuse (58% translated)
Lithuanian (47% translated)
Russian (45% translated)
Swedish (43% translated)

If you want to help review and/or improve any of these translations, or add a new language, check out the Transifex translation site for Pd.  You just need to login, then you can contribute:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/puredata/resource/templatepot/