[PD] Pd-extended on Windows now has localization support

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Tue Dec 4 04:08:04 CET 2012

Japanese has just joined the team of 100%.

Only the following two were remaining.
- Realtime scheduling.
- Rest to default.

Please point out if what seemed straight forward, was untouched for any
historical reasons I was not aware of.

P.S.
I've been away from the list for a while... Hope all of you are well.

--
David Shimamoto