[PD] graph on parent problem?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Dec 10 06:25:09 CET 2012

My latest fixes should help with the problem you describe.  Basically, the GUIs will only request a redraw when there is an actual change.  Oded, can you try it with a Pd-extended 0.43.4 beta build?  Or post the patch so I can try it.

Another optimization I've been thinking of is sending GUI updates on a clock, so the updates will be sent at around 60Hz, since that's the rate the vast majority of screens update at these days.

.hc