[PD] Pd does not work on Windows.

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:15:53 CET 2012

It works for me with the 2012-12-11 build on Windows XP. I can load a
patch called blä.pd and also save it to that name. I also tested
[writesf~ ].

You mentioned that externals might be still suffering from this issue.
Just a random pick: [soundfile_info] is such an external. Do you think
its best to contact the author?

Roman