[PD] Pd does not work on Windows.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Dec 12 02:42:02 CET 2012

First, we need to get the patch into vanilla, so if its important to you, you can lobby/nag Miller ;)
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3594735&group_id=55736&atid=478072

Once its accepted, then its part of the official API.  Then that would be the time to start filing bug reports.

For Pd-extended 0.43.4, I'm going to make the change in branches/pd-extended/0.43, so hopefully I catch them all there.

.hc