[PD] is there a kalman filter for pd? (if not I could probably provide one, if I make it :) )

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:55:28 CET 2012

Pedro, if you make the Kalman filter for Pd, I will try it for
filtering barometer sensor data. I already tried an alpha-beta filter,
but it produced overshoot and ring. A butterworth filter with
coefficients taken from an open source variometer project performed
better (but still not good enough):

https://github.com/lebipbip/le-BipBip

Katja