[PD] PD & AI

Leandro da Mota Damasceno lemota at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 12:50:35 CET 2012

Thanks, Marco. I have been using OSC communications with other software,
but I'm far from satisfied. I'll try ANN, thought.

I am actually interested in working with Hidden Markov Models (and machine
learning in general) and some filters for computer vision. Can I work with
those using ANN?

Best,

Leandro