[PD] PD & AI

Leandro da Mota Damasceno lemota at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:18:24 CET 2012

Thanks again Marco!

Didn't know about the ftm port. And of course there is demand for it! ftm
is pretty useful, and it can take you to very different and creative
approaches for data. It's one of the things that keep me stuck with
Max/MSP. I do like the language, but it's too expensive and that doesn't
help brazilian college students.

Best,

Leandro