[PD] [PD-announce] Pd group in Athens

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:02:54 CET 2012

Ok, thought about it and I am now contacting Max and vvvv people, so we can
make a graphical programming language group.
The ideology is about open source and commercial. Max is the only
commercial environment and I don't see the reason why so many people choose
it over Pd (or others). Anyway, maybe this is just crap, so now I think
we'll gather a pretty good number of people, so we can get it started.
Kyriakos, are you interested? Should I have you in mind?

Greets,
Alexandros