[PD] more to translate: the new documentation system (aka search-plugin)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Dec 23 22:49:29 CET 2012

To see what these refer to, look at the [pd META] subpatch on any help patch.  in [pd META], there is DESCRIPTION, KEYWORDS, AUTHOR, etc. I think 'keyword' is a good translation for it, if 'tag' is not a common word in French. I chose 'tag' because I think its a more commonly used word these days than "keyword".

.hc