[PD] GUI overload

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Dec 28 06:22:59 CET 2012

Hey Ed,

I just committed a couple more fixes for [tgl] and [mknob] that make them only
send the GUI updates when something actually has changed.  This can greatly
reduce the amount of traffic to the GUI.

Can you try your patch with the 2012-12-28 build of Pd-extended and see if you
still get freezes?
http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2012-12-28/

.hc