[PD] [PD-announce] Downloads for PuREST JSON have moved

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Sat Dec 29 18:06:22 CET 2012

Hello,

as Github has deprecated the downloads section, I have moved the
downloads to my own website:

http://ix.residuum.org/pd/purest_json.html

I have now uploaded a Windows package of the library as well, but [rest]
and [oauth] do not work for some reason on Windows (see
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson/issues/10). Help with that bug is
very much appreciated.

What is PuREST JSON?

PuREST JSON is a library for connecting Puredata (Pd) to HTTP services
and encoding and decoding JSON data.

The library can issue GET, POST, PUT and DELETE statements, so
consumation of RESTful services is possible, e.g. CouchDB.

PuREST JSON also includes an object for OAUTH secured webservices, so
you can also use it e.g. for building a Twitter client.

Best regards,
Thomas
--
"It seems to me, Golan, that the advance of civilization is nothing
but an exercise in the limiting of privacy."