[PD] Chaos library issues

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:35:56 CET 2012

Hi everyone, I recently returned to using PD, one of the first things I
noticed was a bug in the Chaos library. Instead of outputting the variable
data from right to left, they go from left to right, which doesn't allow
some data to be processed properly. While the bug doesn't prevent the
operation of the attractor objects, it does shuffle the data a bit, and as
a result, some data is off by one iteration of the attractor.

I currently don't have the means to compile the c code on my computer. I do
have some PD abstractions that correct the order, and puts the data back in
the proper relationships.

I will past the abstractions in the morning when I can connect my computer
to the internet. But, I would like to know if there its any reason that I
should wait to commit the updated c sources to fix the problem.

Thanks,

Mike