[PD] [pix_mix]

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Dec 31 18:57:13 CET 2012

Quoting Alexandros Drymonitis <adrcki at gmail.com>:

> Anyway, I replaced [pix_mix] with a couple of [spigot]s inside a subpatch
> and it works fine. Still, I think [pix_mix] would be more correct, so to
> say, since I'm using Gem..

it's hard to say what is more correct, as we don't know you patch.
esp. we don't know what [pix_mix] is supposed to do.
if you only use [pix_mix] to switch between two different image
sources (rather than blending between 2 images), then [spigot] is
probably the better object to use anyhow (e.g. in terms of efficency),

...since you are using Pd :-)

gfmasd
IOhannes