[PD] umenu, poly~, in and out object and add possibility to have argument with inlet or outlet like

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 15 21:42:20 CET 2013

I'm guessing that you're talking about Max/MSP objects, though I've never
heard of [in] or [out].

You might be interested in [flatgui/popup] which is a non-interrupting pop-up
menu, and [polypoly~], which provides a MIDI interface to multiple instance
management.  Its part of the 'many' lib, which includes a bunch of other
approaches to managing instances: http://puredata.info/downloads/many

.hc