[PD] GUI toolkits and custom GUIs WAS: Integra Live 1.5 released

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 03:27:33 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

I don't think I understand it.

Let's say I have abstraction [blah].  I want [s foo] and [r foo] inside [blah] and
all of [blah]'s children to talk to each other.  Then I want to share my abstraction
with Bob who needn't worry about the send/receive names I used inside [blah]
because they are guaranteed not to conflict with anything he does outside the
scope of the [blah] abstraction (e.g., creating a [s foo] on the same canvas where
a [blah] object sits).

Can I specify the scope of the s/r symbol in this way?

Jonathan