[PD] Can I run scripts with [shell]?

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:56:39 CET 2013

Ok, I understand the whole 'context', shell thing. I tried what you guys
suggested in a terminal window and kind of got the picture. But the way
[shell] works remains a mystery to me (even though it's the same way a
teminal window works). I have a few scripts saved in a folder called
'scripts' in the 'Documents' folder in my home directory. In a terminal
window I do the following:

cd Documents/scripts/
sh myscript.sh

and the script runs, no problem. But what the equivalent action with
[shell]? The same steps won't give the same result..