[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.43.4 released!

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 30 13:46:19 CET 2013

Hey Hans and all,

Thanks a lot for the hard work during the past years.
Pd-extended is a major advantage for using and teaching pd, and is a
nearly a mandatory tool to bring people not used to programming in the
pd universe.
I Hope the choice of a maintainer by library will make the release cycle
of Pd-extended faster, and will prevent you from the painful work of
maintaining other's libraries!
Looking forward to the 0.44 ;)

a few comments though, (sorry if I miss previous discussions):
- is is possible to get rid of the french localization?
- how do I load a gui plugin?

and a few ideas:
- one menu with all the preferences
- possibility to choose between different config file.

maybe these are doable as gui plugins?

Best,

http://nim.on.free.fr