[PD] Fwd: absolute vs relative filepath on oggread~

Òscar Martínez Carmona xamps23 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:14:26 CET 2013

I tried that but still got some errors that I don't understand:

doing exactly the same i got this:

[image: Inline image 1]

and if I switch the order I get this:
[image: Inline image 2]

The second one gots closer to the goal, but why do I get "symbol" instead
of the filename(which arrives correctly as you can see)?

Thanx!