[PD] enhance pd-extended with pd-l2ork featues ?

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Feb 6 14:42:54 CET 2013

How did you install pd-l2ork? If you tried compiling it yourself and did
not have all the development libraries necessary for compiling Gem, then
the installer would never build Gem and give you plenty of errors. On the
software page I provided a list of Ubuntu packages you would need to
compile entire package successfully.

Pd-l2ork also comes with Gem being auto loaded when you start the app
(using /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/default.pdl2ork), therefore it should just work if
everything is been installed properly. Gem is built as a library and is
located in /usr/lib/pd-l2ork/extra/Gem/Gem.pd_linux (or/usr/local... if you
installed using script-based binary installer version).

Again, I need as much information as possible about how you installed the
software.