[PD] managing freeframe and frei0r plugins WAS: pidip

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Feb 7 22:30:56 CET 2013

On 02/07/2013 08:55 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> The One Install Folder to Rule Them All makes it very easy to install stuff.
> Separate folders would be messy in a different way, then we'd need folders for:

actually, frei0r defines their own plugin installation path [1], which
makes it easy to share frei0r plugins between multiple host applications
(which i think is more interesting that putting them into
~/pd-externals/ where nobody but Pd will find them)

i'm not aware of such a thing for freeframe though.

fgamsr
IOhannes