[PD] pix_opencv_blobtracker output

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:32:46 CET 2013

hi,

pix_opnecv repos on my github is outdated !
i used it before having SVN access
it is still there because there is one object (patreco for pattern
recgnition) which is not yet port to the main repo
it's kind of ARToolkit but the code is ugly...
it's on my todo list...

the uptodate repos is pd's external :
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/pix_opencv
here is attached a copy of the updated help patch

I also changed the message "blob" to "cvblob" and hope it will not be in
conflict with pd-extended

feel free to send me feedback about this object...

cheers

antoine

--
do it yourself