[PD] Message from the boss of Raspberry Pi Foundation !

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:51:16 CET 2013

Dear all,

Please read below the message I received from Eben Upton, the boss of
Raspberry Pi foundation.
It looks like he was impressed by the video I made, and he says that
there's a possibility of letting the GPU do some DSP computation.
I guess you'll all agree that this is awesome news.

I have no idea how we can proceed now. I think i'm absolutely incapable of
doing anything useful in this field, so i told him that i would transfer
this message to you, hoping that Miller, HC, Katja (and others) would know
what needs to be done. We should probably ask him if you guys could work
directly with their developers.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Pierre.