[PD] GUI abstraction issues

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:56:35 CET 2013

IOhannes, you are right... I try open one more time testing-abstration
(sorry for the error..) in windows that time.
And outlet is showned in autotips, the only problem it's a little hard to
hit the outlet area...

If can be fixed the problem of rectangle GOP and IOlets always at the top,
I'm a very happy pd-user! ;)

I can suggest either a "little bigger" area of autotips response to iolets.

--

Esteban Viveros

(27) 8815 7170
(27) 3066 0359