[PD] Pd on the RPi with multiple audio out

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 18:27:25 CET 2013

the first time I plugged the sound card into the RPi,
it breaks the ethernet and the pi doesn't respond to ping anymore
I have to switch it off and to boot with the card plugged
after that the ethernet seems to work (since i'm logged in ssh)
and there is also an HDMI monitor

I didn't do anything special, just plug and it was recognized by Pd with
the alsa driver, so I think it uses generic usb-audio driver
Maybe this one works because it has no input but just outputs.

I'll update the web page as soon as the server responds...

cheers

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr