[PD] Saving camera dialog

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:44:06 CET 2013

ha,

which version of Gem do you have ?
here is the latest help patch for pix_video,

take a look at [enumerate( with which you will have the list of available
devices and driver
then [device $1( may help to choose the right one
and then [enumProps( to get its properties and [set(, [get( and other
[*Props( messages...

you don't need dialog to setup camera, as a proof, there isn't any dialog
on Linux and we use camera everyday...

cheers

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr