[PD] found how to reproduce Pd-ext 0.43.4 Tcl Invalid Command Name error

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Mar 7 10:01:31 CET 2013

thanks guys,

@andras, thanks for testing.

Anyone can test this on a Mac?

The bug report you indicate mentions a very similar error log, but it's not
the one I did.
My bug report is this one:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3601127&group_id=55736&atid=478070

@Patrick, yes, thanks for reminding about it.
I did that but Pd does not report the first error (which is only printed to
the pd console), and only prints the subsequent error (below) when you try
to close the main parent patch, or do anything with it.

error: .x88906e0: no such object
error: .x88906e0: no such object
error: .x88906e0: no such object

thanks,
cheers,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.