[PD] Preferences Dialog

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Apr 8 03:29:51 CEST 2013

I think this makes a lot of sense.  Making the preferences take effect
immediately is how most platforms are going these days, and is really how Pd
itself responds.  So I think Pd's preferences should behave accordingly.

The problem is that it will be tricky to do with the current message format.
I think you should probably just ignore the existing preferences mega-messages
and make one-message-per-preference.  That would also make it easier to set
the preferences from a patch.

.hc