[PD] flip image in glsl

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Apr 12 07:08:44 CEST 2013

Hello Jack,

 I didn't realized how using gemframebuffer is really an interesting approach, in fact there is no need to move textures with glsl because it's possible move objects rendered into the framebuffer, also the flipping problem isn't occuring anymore...
 The solution you are proposing here gives results I haven't expected, and might fit some other purposes that might come later,
since the texture processed by glsl (tex0) isn't anymore mapped with mixed textures (tex1 and tex2)...
 In all cases thank you for the contribution that gave me all the solutions I need in the project I'm working on.

Colet Patrice