[PD] troubles killing a pd instance with shell object

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Apr 13 23:04:22 CEST 2013

This is just a wild guess what two things coming to mind based on your
description. First, you have to make sure that your shell script ends with
"exit 0" command. Second, you can always try to simply kill the pd-gui
process together with PD. The trick in this case will be finding out the
right process ID because you don't want to kill both PD instances--this can
be done again with a shell script before the second instance has been
started.

HTH