[PD] troubles killing a pd instance with shell object

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Apr 14 13:28:30 CEST 2013

hey,

I've tried Ivica suggestion, but it didn't work.

Jonathan strategy works good. What I do now, is to send a message

[echo "env DISPLAY=:0 my-script.sh" | at now(

This runs the whole script, and not only the pd patch, under the at daemon
(as Jonhatan said previously), and this way I can kill the parent Pd
instance. Works like a charm.

Thanks for your prompt responses!

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.