[PD] flext install (for another amateur)

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sat Apr 20 20:57:29 CEST 2013

Hi Chris,
i have now looked into the Pd-extended 0.43.4 package. The layout of
files has been changed in a way that it is incompatible to the flext
build system (and also to the autoconf version).
I will have to see how i can fix this.
What you can do for the time being is download Miller's vanilla
version and compile your external object using that. You can then use
the binary with pd-extended as well.
all the best,
gr~~~

--