[PD] flext install (for another amateur)

Chris Jack christopherdanieljack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:30:29 CEST 2013

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

To be honest I thought I was being a bit stupid so am actually a little
relieved that it wasn't *just* me - though of course it is unfortunate that
it's not currently working with 0.43.4.

I have actually had success compiling it for Pd vanilla 0.44 ...though it
refused to put the files in ....Contents/Resources/extra - as I had
instructed it to. However I was able to use it to build the GApop external
successfully on first go.

Thanks for your time,
Chris.