[PD] Missing objects in Pd-Extended Intel OSX?

Martin Dupras martindupras at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:01:41 CEST 2013

I'm running 0.43.3-extended on a MacBook Pro Retina (Intel Core i7), with
OSX 10.8.3.

I've only noticed in the last couple of days that some objects are not
netclient object loads, but netserver doesn't.

I also notice that some objects in iemmatrix do not load. For instance
mtx_mul loads, but not mtx_mul~. Confusingly, the mtx_+ object in
mtx+mul-help.pd doesn't load, but it does if I open mtx_add-help.pd.

I'm very confused. Can anyone enlighten me?

(For the record: I've deleted my .plist file and replaced the Pd-extended
app with another fresh copy. No difference.)

Many thanks,

- martin