[PD] Missing objects in Pd-Extended Intel OSX?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:40:00 CEST 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-22 at 16:01 +0100, Martin Dupras wrote:

> I also notice that some objects in iemmatrix do not load. For instance
> mtx_mul loads, but not mtx_mul~. Confusingly, the mtx_+ object in mtx
> +mul-help.pd doesn't load, but it does if I open mtx_add-help.pd.

This is related to how those libraries are built in Pd-extended. It
works if you load hexloader first. Somehow it was decided that hexloader
is not loaded automatically, which is a pity. However, you can do it
from your patch with [import hexloader], or - in your case - [import
hexloader iemmatrix].

Roman