[PD] Missing objects in Pd-Extended Intel OSX?

Martin Dupras martindupras at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 18:27:35 CEST 2013

Thanks for that, I don't think I would have found that out by myself.

I'm just reading on hexloader right now. From what I understand, it allows
the loading of library objects with (among other characters) "~" in their
name.

Does anyone know why it was decided that it should not load by default? I'm
a bit puzzled, because not having it loaded by default seems to break a
number of help patches.

- martin