[PD] direct connection from pd to webrowser, low latency

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 18:41:12 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

www.webrtc.org/

There's already a working demo for audio/video conferencing with firefox nightly
(and maybe chrome).

One of the claimed benefits is the ability to connect and send data
peer-to-peer with nat traversal, although the claim is made in such a
cavalier manner about such a disruptive feature that I'm suspicious
there are a thousand catches.

-Jonathan