[PD] batteries for audio cards

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:31:47 CEST 2013

There are the Li-Fe batteries from rc planes or cars.  This chemistry is
more resilient and at the same time very little self discharge compared to
li-on.  They do have less kick out,  but since you wouldn't need more than
2 or 3 amps you are more then ok.  Search for chargers and batteries on
hobbyking.com or similar rc sites.  The prices are very cheap.