[PD] ESI Gigaport HD+ on RPI

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 11:18:06 CEST 2013

hi all,

someone added the ESI Gigaport HD+ as a "not working sound card" few days
ago on http://puredata.info/docs/raspberry-pi

I'm quite surprised because this sound card is USB Audio Class 1 compliant
and  USB spec version 1.1 compliant and also fully compatible to USB 2.0
host controllers

Moreover, I had a confirmation this sound card works on Linux and it's
previous version ESI Gigaport Ag works on the Pi.

Thus i was thinking Gigaport HD+ will work on the RPi;
Who made the test ?
Could you tell me more about the setup ? (mainly if you use a USB hub or
not)

Cheers

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr