[PD] ESI Gigaport HD+ on RPI

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 16:18:29 CEST 2013

hi,

thanks for feedback
I bought yesterday  a Gigaport HD+
I hope it will work at least on my Ubuntu laptop
and I'll test it on RPi too and update the wiki page

I also bought at the same time a ESI UGM96 (2 Hi-Z input, 1 stereo output
and 2 headphone out - but i don't how many separates outputs) to use on the
Pi, I'm not sure it will work because the user manual doesn't say anything
about USB and USB Audio class compliance while the HD+ manual does...

And yes, the UDJ6 works great on the pi, 6 outputs (a stereo headphone jack
output and 4 RCA)

cheers

antoine

--