[PD] Small work offer: Help to compile an external in windows

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:20:07 CEST 2013

To whoever might interest,

I wanted to compile Chikashi Myiama's leapmotion external for Pd in
windows, using T Grill's Flext architecture.

As I'm not a programmer, it isn't practical to learn how to prepare the
building environment on my own; I also would doubt that anyone will do
this work on its own in the near future, I would be interested to know if
anyone with windows building skills would be interested in teaching me how
to prepare my system to build this (and other?) externals.

I'm doing this proposal on my own, without the support of any institution
behind me. Being sure that I can't offer a full programmer's salary,
anyway I would be interested to know if anyone out there is interested in
making me an offer.

Can you send your replies directly to my mail?

Best regards,

João Pais