[PD] Resize GUI objects in GOP ?

Abel Jérôme abel.jerome at free.fr
Mon Apr 29 17:40:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

To make patches for friends or to show them to newbies, I need present
things very clearly, and bigger. So I need to increase sizes of the font
and GUIS.

The standard font properties (Ctl+T) is quite nice, but boxes are
sometimes stack on others. The main issue is to resize GUI objects
placed in abstractions. I saw the [universal] object which could be use
to resize GUIS. Use it with the [donecanviasdialog< message, it could be
okay.

But is there someone who think about a simplier solution, with the
"iemguts" lib for instance ?

Thanks,

--
Jerome