[PD] Resize GUI objects in GOP ?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Mon Apr 29 17:52:25 CEST 2013

Not sure if you are referring to iemgui objects. If so, check out
pd-l2ork which has bevels that allow easy resizing of gui objects and
repositioning of its labels, including resizing and moving the gop area
itself.

The latest version (to be uploaded shortly) also has a comprehensive
checking for all labels and comments to see if they fit the gop window,
including dynamic changes to their properties.

Pd-L2Ork also auto-adjusts fonts in objects like numbox2 when they are
resized so that you don't have to guess the font size that best fits
that specific size.

HTH

On 04/29/2013 11:40 AM, Abel Jérôme wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To make patches for friends or to show them to newbies, I need present
> things very clearly, and bigger. So I need to increase sizes of the
> font and GUIS.
>
> The standard font properties (Ctl+T) is quite nice, but boxes are
> sometimes stack on others. The main issue is to resize GUI objects
> placed in abstractions. I saw the [universal] object which could be
> use to resize GUIS. Use it with the [donecanviasdialog< message, it
> could be okay.
>
> But is there someone who think about a simplier solution, with the
> "iemguts" lib for instance ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Jerome
> http://jeromeabel.net

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Head, ICAT IMPACT Studio
Virginia Tech
Department of Music