[PD] got jump-on-click arrays working

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 23:02:01 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yes, I'll have an option for that.

> you might want to keep some sliders responding to delta mouse values and
> don't "accidentaly" jump from 0.1 to 1.0 (like volume..)

Yes, I'm just wondering whether it would be useful to offer that same
security in the horizontal direction.

Suppose I create a 24-channel mixing board as a 24 element bar graph style
array.  In this case I probably do not want "jump-on-index" as that allows me
to accidentally change a bunch of carefully chosen levels in one swoop of the
mouse.  One can use 24 vsliders but that's a bit clunky.

-Jonathan